nuffnang

Monday, March 5, 2012

Lee Hom Music Man II 2012 Concert

Today, I would like to post about my super handsome "boyfie" in my life- LeeHom. I waited for it like few months ago and finally it came!! Once my friend told me she bought the ticket, I was like damn freaking excited and looking forward to the concert!!! *SCREAM* The day finally came and I am so excited and being hyper for whole day.  
Outfit: Wearing red color spaghetti strap to the concert because  红--->宏

Before i proceed to the concert, I would like to share about the 3gs casing. I done it by myself when i saw leehom post his casing at weibo. I know mine one is super fugly, a big way to improve. HA-HA-HA but still
I am satisfied with it. TEE-HEE!
We reach there around 6pm, and it's crowded outside! Everyone is buying the merchandise of leehom.
Not to forget, take a photo to prove that i am HERE! OMG!
Thanks to her who actually accompany me to leehom concert. Without her, I can't attend this AWESOME concert!!




Searching for the best spot for ourself. 
LALALA  Love this!
Filling up the stadium merdeka! 
Even toilet also need to q-up for so long!! LOL 
Can't get good shot of leehom because my seat is so damn far away from the stage. 
It's raining on that day, but we are just too love him and willing to watch the concert UNDER THE RAIN!

Few nice shot from my camera. Can you realize the real people on the stage?? HAHAHA!
I love the piano so much!

Honestly, I study P.R course is because i wants to be the organiser of leehom concert event. This is my dreams, my purpose of studying this. I know, it's crazy dream, sounds like stupid dream. But in future, who knows what will happen? 

p/s: Homaniac, let's support him forever and ever!
LEEHOM, THE BEST!




No comments:

nuffnang

Face The Book Please!