nuffnang

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Over Limit?


It was a hot summer day, and I was enjoying a carefree morning with nothing much that I had to get done. Semester break is on air now, but I feel like I didn't really enjoy it because it was like hundred of stone pressing on my heart. I can't breath in nicely. Couldn't sleep well every night. =( Obviously this is a signal of worrying my result. The process of waiting result always happening in every semester break and this is the procedure we may not skip it before proceed to new semester. My heart was beating so fast when I am trying to scroll down to see what I get for subjects. So, if the result is good, I will breathed a sigh of relief, if the result is bad, I will.....?!?!
.
.
.
The result is releasing soon, I am afraid of it.



No comments:

nuffnang

Face The Book Please!