nuffnang

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Kampar Life~



Our new Decoration!~see!!!KING SIZE BED!!!
(wow!my bear sit till so yao yeng,samo posing )lol..

I am started be used to kampar life...Yesterday,we wake at 6.45a.m.in the morning...After done our things,we go survey utar and go eat breakfast(the famous wan-gurney mamak).Around 10.00a.m something,me, lin yun and chie yi cycle to tesco to buy some important stuff,and we choose de most cheaper wan.
*at hometown(Klang)*-buy the expensive wan...(cause not i paying ma)
*at kampar*-buy the most cheaper wan...lol...know how to budget when at outside.(cause i paying ma =.='')
After paying money,we going back...the time is showing 2PM!!!!!!!!!omgoD the sun!!!! THE SUN IS KILLING ME!!suddenly we feel..the road is so FAR and so LONG~~~~~~~we started sweating alot,my face turn red and hot.Finally,we reached home at 2.30pm, watch myself at mirror, OMGOD! SUNBURN,my fair skin...become DARK ALREADY!!!!!!!SobsssT.T! I SWEAR!!! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GO OUT AT AFTERNOON ANYMOREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(seriously).After that,we mop OUR room!!! using a piece of ''KAIN'' to mop!!!lol how pity uss....sobsssssssssssssssssssssssssss.Oh ya,i post some utar view for you all to seE!!!!!!(If my bro saw this pic...he sure jealous wannT!!!)






LIAN HUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OUR SKUL GOT LIAN HUA WANT!!!




Our First Delivery!(bihun-mine wan)guess how much the cost?


SeeSEE!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!LOL!!NEW TOWN (KAMPAR)


yingying~
(to be continue...)

No comments:

nuffnang

Face The Book Please!