nuffnang

Thursday, June 11, 2009

i m back!

I m back!!!ReadeRs! i am here to say sorry to everyone that i didn't update my blog on 5 days alr! Not because i lazy...is i am busy +tireD!!Actually yesterday i wanna update,but then too tired alr..so end up run to bed and SLEEP!ahaha... Kampar is So bloody hoT! i haTe this wheather and i love this environment..and i HATE HERE GOT NOT MUCH ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my friend asked me, KAMPAR near cameron highland right? the wheather sure very song onee...i answered.................the wheather in kampar is absolutely DIFFERENT with CAMERON HIGHLAND LARH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZ!=.='' BLOODY HOT!!now days, when sleeping,i nonit to cover blanklet.....is soo soooooooooo sooooooooooosooooooooooooooo HOT! andd my fair skin become dark and darker....zzzz..dun shock when you see me! Oh ya! Hock sent
his pic to me...lol! i think he shuld be miss me too much larr...CheerS!!!!!!!!!!
HOCK PAN CUTE!!!!

yingying~
(To be Continue....)

1 comment:

ots~ said...

hock is so damn yaoyeng in this pic wor!!

nuffnang

Face The Book Please!