nuffnang

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Management studies

Yesterday was my mid term exam-management studies. I take 3 days to study this subject.i feel so stressful before the day of the midterm. i try to make myself relax..but..say easy cannot do it. i was wake up with a shock because of the nightmare...the dream is so complicated, i feel so nervous when i was in the dream..my whole body was sweating ..lol till now i cannot describe how the dream is. Most of the reason is stress create the dream kua~~ hahaha..how funny !! So glad to tell you(readers), i answer all the question given..hehehe.. yay!! yeepee!!!Oh ya, yesterday i cook dinner for myself... anyone interested? my secret recipe(special invention) fried rice+cheese+egg+ham..is really delicious..but cannot eat much for those on diet people..especially lin yun MUAHAHHAHAHAHA..A very latest news from me, for those who always stay connect with me will know that i am gonna shift house to Howard after 2 months.. double room to single room. =)..The fee is rm210 for single room.(included furniture, and personal bathroom) too bad that not included internet, water bill and electricity..but if add up all the fee.. is around rm210-rm250..so , is quite cheaper than others. I will post up my new room picture once i shift to there!! =)


my dinner!!! =)

No comments:

nuffnang

Face The Book Please!