nuffnang

Monday, May 16, 2011

My very first time.

I should update this post on yesterday, but then due to something, i forced to push it to today. Sorry guys! =( Went to photo studio to take photo for my new license. UUI is so freaking ugly la..the photo! sigh..Okay fine. i don't mind *actually i very mind* After complete it, its time for me to going back home. Walk to the car, sit on the car cushion, guess what happen.. my car is not working. After a few second only i realize .. CAR BREAK DOWN! OH SHIT!! I don't know what should i do at that moment, and i called my mum, told her what's happening? She ask me to open the car bonnet. Take something to hit the battery box. I follow the instruction that what my mum had told me. So, after a few minutes, yay, it's working. i was so nervous that time, because i never face this kind of trouble before, and i was alone! zzzz! and finally PHEW~

*Special day for my family and for me,
parents wedding anniversary
and
leehom's birthday.
♥♥♥♥♥Love you all forever!♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

nuffnang

Face The Book Please!