nuffnang

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thurday


Guess what? I didnt slept for whole night. My eyes was getting smaller and smaller.*cheh cheh*Had my breakfast at mcd around 5am i think. Feel so tired yet semangat wey. Don't know why i getting so excited during the so called mid night. Maybe because of my sleepiness had over. We rush for our movie trailer, edit and combine everything with sound effect. It is so difficult to find the suitable sound effect for our movie trailer. Anyhow, we still manage to finish it on time and we are quite satisfied with the outcomes. *yihee* I will be acting in the movie trailer. Stay tuned for it. Once my press conference over, i will post it up. =D

p/s: Rush for my magazine assignment again. Will try to update more about my sucks life. =D

No comments:

nuffnang

Face The Book Please!