nuffnang

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The post before 2011 ends.

Back to action after a longggggg while. Almost forgot i have a blog. Anyways, should update my blog before the 2011 years ends. Time flies, the year of 2011 is going to end very soon. As what i always heard from others, we all have our time machines. Some take us back, which are called memories. Some take us forward, which are called dreams. I have my own machines which can take me back sometimes. Appreciate much what i had been before. I cried whenever troubles around me, i smile whenever i overcome it.    Happy and sad memories doesn't matter, because sad memories can make me grow mature while happy memories can motivate me to live better than yesterday. So, deal with it. I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, and i hurt people. But when I say sorry, I do mean it.Sorry! Thank for telling me what mistakes that i did it to you. I really appreciated that the moment we had been through. Although i am going to be alone for new semester. Nevermind, i will live well and take good care of myself. Same to you guys. Believe me. Actually I have lots of memories to share with you guys, but too bad, i don't know where should i start from. It's about....hmmphhh, 10 years of grandmother story. hahaha! couldn't list it down because i don't know which happen first! Thus ,I think one post is not enough to write. Should separate in few parts. Teehee! Okay, guess what is the time now. Suppose to lay down on my bed and have a really sweet dreams, and now, i am blogging LIKE A BOSS!  boss blogging too? LOL!

No comments:

nuffnang

Face The Book Please!