nuffnang

Saturday, October 13, 2012

I am 21st!


 I don't know why today there's a kick for me to blog. I think I should update my birthday post because I wanted to keep good memories on my blog. So that next time when i look back my old post, I will know what am I doing at this year. Do I improve, do I grow mature or so on. 



Time flies as blink of an eyes. I turned 21st last month. There's so much thing in my past 20 years and I couldn't actually list it word by word. There's special one and there's terrible one. I appreciated those people who came in to my world and ruined my life. I became stronger after that, thank you. I appreciated those people who came in to my world and make my life rock and roll. Thank you and hugs! 
I love them. 

No comments:

nuffnang

Face The Book Please!