nuffnang

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I don't wish to receive this kind of news again.


Yellow guys! Today I am going to blog about something really "painful" feeling in this post, if you guys afraid of seeing this kind of photo, please click the X button and leave my blog now, i don't want you guys got frighten in my blog. ermmmm
..................................................................
........................................................
.........................................
..............................
........................
..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Incident happens on Last Friday 26/10/2012.

My gosh, I don't even dare to look at it anymore, it is so "painful" feeling straight to my mind. Ouchh!! Okay straight to the point and i don't want to talk grandmother story again. 
My friend Chia Yee was injured after playing basketball. He broke his right leg after he jump. As you can see from the photo. >.<  I am not around that time so I couldn't actually describe my bad feelings toward the happens! I knew it from Jia Yi, once I hear it, I was like, WTF and stun for awhile...zzz!  According to my friend, he said when he saw chia yee fall into the ground and shouting pain for his leg, he was stunned. He do not know what should he do for him. Of course, not to forget to call for ambulance and sent him to hospital. 

Reason why his leg fracture, he never get a doctor visit when he feel his leg is pain. and akibatnya...jadi macam tu larh! He love sports, he loves basketball very much, when doctor told him he still be able to play basketball, but after 2 years, he feel sad because it is a long period but somehow happy because he still can play basketball! He still at Hospital Fatimah. If you guys feel free, pay him a visit. I think he will stay until this Thursday or Friday. Take care buddy! =) 


p/s: Oh ya, bear in mind to those who love sports, if you guys feel any pain on your leg or anywhere, please get a doctor visit. You may change the storyline. =) Teehee! 

No comments:

nuffnang

Face The Book Please!