nuffnang

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hard to Concentrate..


I don't know what wrong with me again.. I feel like don't have the mood to study..maybe Is too early to study? No, i know the answer is no..3 more days.. why i still can't concentrate..urghh? where's my study mood?Everyone want to get good result isn't it? i am not exception too right? But sometimes, i really hate myself why being like this? why don't you just open your book/notes force yourself to study and shut down your lappy for whole day..I know, this doesn't work for me..i can't let my lappy become transparent..my heart will get itchy want okay?Facebook? i am addicted to facebook nowdays? Not nowdays.. since the first time i played facebook.=.=Everyone,everywhere, when i saw people using their lap top, 10 person ..got 9 person are playing facebook..sweat, even old man also playing GAMES?lols!!! okay..fine i force to stop here, because my eye is getting heavy and heavy, i need to go to bed! good nights!

No comments:

nuffnang

Face The Book Please!