nuffnang

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Afraid of.


          Shouldn't complain about this, but I am really afraid of attending her class. No doubts, I am not a smart person to answer those question that can actually relates to many answers, and also opinion. I need to think quite a long time to figure out what's going on or maybe what she's talking about. This is what we mean it as  SLOW BRAIN FUNCTION. lmao! Weak in English is the main reason. =( ok, back to topic, the tutor ask us to read the journal first before attend to HER class, we prepare well and highlight all the key points from the journal. We though SHE will call us to explain what's the journal is talking about, and we just answer the key point that we actually highlighted. But, she never do this today, she list out all the sub-topic which is relates to POLITICAL matter, and ask us to find out the STORY and talk about it. OH MY GOD, excuse me miss, I don't read or watch any political news since I was born. *Clear the throat* No matter how hot are the news are, I am still staying with my happy live like nobody cares. HA-HA-HA. But now, everything changed I am NOT WILLING to touch those topic because i am growing mature. My age grow, my knowledge should be grow too. LA-LA-LA~Besides, there are lots of assignmentsssssssss are wait to be done yet I am still blogging here. Hmmphx. Suppose to have 2 presentation in week 6 which is next week, but one of the presentation postpone to another week already. So, it's kinda good new for me! YII-HA~
         Year 2 is getting tougher and tougher, those assignments are not so easy to be done because we need to find a journal, make a research and come out with your own journal? One thing, I wanted to mention about the tutorsssssssss are so fierce when comes to Year 2. They are quite friendly when we are in Year 1. 360 180 degree changed!!!! SHIAT! Hardly imagine it. Speechless! I am so gonna be crazy very soon! Hope I can survive till the end of the semester. Wish me luck. By the way, I want to emo because i am in Kampar, not hometown but i have NO TIME TO EMO, kinda busy for this few days because everyday was like....time passing very fast in the afternoon. time passing very fast also at night. Meeting, meeting, study and so on-->[yum cha , chit-chatting, nap, watch movie.].

Last but not least,
=Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst. =

No comments:

nuffnang

Face The Book Please!