nuffnang

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Relax


Did this yesterday night. =D (i know its ugly) 

Hey readers! Sorry for the missing, HA-HA-HA. I am free to shout that my semester break is ON! So far, i have no activities and nothing much to update about because i damn enjoy myself in my hometown. Just simply lying down on my bed, watching dramas, and eat some homemade delicious cake with air-cond, although i know this few days keep raining, but still i want to on my air cond and enjoy the cooling. I had insomnia yesterday night, because sleep too much in the afternoon already. Just a short post for today. Hee!Whoever finish their finals, happy holidays to all of you, whoever still having their finals, good luck for the rest of the subject and please remember, sem break is waiting for you. LA-LA-LA

No comments:

nuffnang

Face The Book Please!