nuffnang

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lungs out!

Hahaha!!! If you know me in real life, you should know i am a very short person and just 153cm only.. Yeah, i cannot change the height because it is the fact already. I don't pray to become taller again since i am 18 years old. The only things i can do is buy heels to make me taller and taller. =) This is how many chair i need to climb when i need to clean my fan. Don't laugh please.=.= It's not funny okay?
Since i stay into this motel, i don't even clean the fan before and the fan is dirty as you can see in the photo. LOL
The dust is so thick!
And finally i clean it. So proud of it because when i am in my Klang house, i don't even clean it because my height problem. My mum usually will call my brother to clean it. =.=As you can see the picture above, A lecturer is teaching us Pendidikan moral. I need to shout out my lungs here. I hate the method of lecturer teaching us. I hate the lecturer! I hate the lecturer change the time. I hate the lecturer didn't turn on his silent mode when teaching us. I hate he telling us his story. I hate he did tell us the story that doesn't related to the topic. I hate him end class at 8.30pm and we suppose to end the class at 8.00pm. I hate his face! I hate him so much deep from my heart. URGHHHHHHHHHH! I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

nuffnang

Face The Book Please!